Tuesday 19 February 2019

 The guys are doing a great job on the railway sleeper wall round our 15th tees on the Balcomie course


 With a break in the weather we have been out slit tining our greens & tees to a depth of 6"on the Balcomie course to help relieve compaction
 Then a light top-dressing of sand and rubbed in to help smooth off the surfaces before the rain which is forecast tonight into tomorrow
 The leveling of the 16th tee on the Balcomie course is completed and now just need to lay the new turf, this tee will be back in play in mid April
 The 15th newly built dyke area has been leveled off on both sides as we want to cut these areas to show off the dyke and we will use this area as a maintenance track for the staff


We have been catching up on course painting of railings, 14th railway sleeper bunker and tee steps etc before the season starts

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for providing individuals with a very wonderful chance to read from here. It is often very kind plus stuffed with fun for me and my office fellow workers to search your blog not less than 3 times in a week to study the newest tips you will have. And lastly, we are actually satisfied with all the superb principles you give. Some 3 areas in this posting are honestly the most beneficial I've ever had. function rooms liverpool nsw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    golf courses western sydney

    ReplyDelete