Friday 1 February 2019

 One of our members was out with his drone taking some pictures on Monday afternoon of the Balcomie course

 With the weather turning cold, we have had to change our plans, so we have made a start to edging, weeding and topping up our tee paths
 work continues at the 13th path on the Balcomie course

 We have drained down both our irrigation systems and pumps
 We have started work on the 15th tee path on the Balcomie course, which entails widening the path and building a railway sleeper wall along the tees



 Our new steps are now built into the front of the 11th medal tee on the Balcomie course

 Adverse weather jobs have been to cut/trim back gorse & broom at holes 1 , 4 & 16 on the Craighead course as we can get to these areas without causing damage to playing areas


 We have been doing our bit for the Environment this week by building a bug hotel, which will hopefully be beneficial to our local insects, bugs and lichen etc, this has been placed between holes 11 & 12 on the Craighead course where we just installed the underground electric cables, this area will be seeded out in the spring and left to go wild for nature as out of play
 Another adverse weather job was to fully clean our shed and was a good chance to run all our machinery in these cold conditions
The tee benches on both courses have been repaired and painted ready for this season

2 comments:

  1. I would like to express thanks to you for rescuing me from this type of matter. After scouting throughout the internet and obtaining opinions that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was gone. Being alive without the approaches to the problems you've resolved all through your good article is a crucial case, as well as the kind which may have in a negative way affected my entire career if I hadn't discovered your site. Your own training and kindness in touching all areas was useful. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I'm able to at this moment relish my future. Thanks very much for the skilled and result oriented help. I won't think twice to propose your site to anyone who should have counselling on this situation. Liverpool function room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!
    golf clubs sydney

    ReplyDelete