Friday 1 March 2013

 On the Balcomie course we dug out the old whin dust path on hole 6 and replaced it with soil and turf then laid rubber matting as the new path, we have used this rubber matting on other paths/areas and it works well and looks natural when the turf grows through
 With the frosty mornings we have had to wait till the afternoons to complete our verti-draining and top-dressing to the greens
We have been carrying on with painting the tee markers and tee posts in the mornings, Today we raked all the bunkers, moved tee markers and cut and turf ironed the Craighead greens, collected the balls off the range for the weekend. This afternoon I carried out the seasonal interviews as we are hoping to have 2 in place for the start of April

1 comment:

  1. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Matting Or Rubber Matting uk . I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete